- Pick a day, time, and place to bowl ~ March 20-22, 2015 (or another date of your choosing!)
- Contact your local bowling alley to reserve lanes to bowl (consider adding a food/drink package for a more social event)
- Create or join a team at our Friends-Asking-Friends site http://noah.kintera.org/bowl15. (this is a secure website provided by Blackbaud)
- Publicize your event - Your Personal Page allows to share through social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Contact NOAH with details of your event
- Collect donations from friends and family
- In Person: Use the pledge sheet to collect sponsors
- Via e-mail: Use your Personal Page to e-mail friends and family - A template is ready to be sent for your easy of use and you can even import your contacts from your personal email services
- We can help you spread the work to others in your area from the NOAH community
4. Bowl, collect money, complete survey and send to NOAH - Now for the Fun part!
- You can just bowl, throw a bowling party, or even have fun Wii bowling!
- Collect money using your pledge sheet (if not using on-line donations)
- Don’t forget to check out the cool NOAH prizes for participating!!!
- Complete the quick survey and let us know how your event went!
- For sponsors giving cash, don't forget to give them a cash donation receipt!
- Drop it all in the mail! Put your pledge sheet, prize form, completed survey and check or money order in US funds